- Peter Kox and Mark Wilkins score first Pirelli World Challenge victory for Acura
- Ryan Eversley, Tom Dyer bring their NSX GT3 home fifth
- Third win of 2017 for the Acura NSX GT3 in first year of competition
- Second World Challenge SprintX round to follow on Sunday
"ENJI gave me the opportunity to drive the awesome Kox Racing Ligier JS P3 car this weekend at the circuit of Assen. Driving together with my father in a car like this, was an absolute dream.
LEXINGTON, Ohio (July 31, 2017) – At Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, the track where it debuted the Acura NSX GT3 last year, RealTime Acura collected three top-10 finishes in Rounds Six and Seven of the Pirelli World Challenge Championships.
More Articles ...
- Home Track is Kind and Cruel to RealTime Acura
- RealTime Acura Earns Two Top-Five Finishes at Lime Rock Park with Acura NSX GT3
- Top 10 Finish for RealTime Acura in Abbreviated Canada Weekend
- RealTime Acura Makes Big Gains in Sprint-X at VIR
- New Format To Test RealTime Racing Acura NSX GT3 Team at VIR